Welcome Friends and Family


I do want to start by saying thank you! I know your support and prayers have given me the strength I need. We are all very grateful to have so many people praying for us everyday! I know at first everyone was calling and wanting to know what happened? The problem was we still didn't understand what had happened. It all happened so fast. So...I do apologize for not communicating but, it was very difficult for me. It seemed the only time I knew what was going on was when I was explaining it to someone and it was like the nightmare kept repeating over and over as I would explain it. Then we began to have many people ask us what we needed. The problem with that was we did not know what we needed. I know my answer usually was prayers and that is something we can always use. I tried to email friends but, even that was hard. For those of you that know me I am blind without my glasses, and crying plus typing at the same time is practically impossible. So I hope this page can keep everyone stay informed and updated. Thank you for all your support, prayers, cards, and gifts. Soren was very happy with all his new fun toys, this really helps him stay busy playing all day. It is very comforting knowing that so many people are there for us!



Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Finally

Soren is now in the interim maintenance phase. He should be in this phase for about two months and then it will get crazy. So in this phase he can be normal. The only thing is now I can't do anything. However, dad took him to the zoo and they had tons of fun! We just have to be extremely careful since it is now flu season. Soren is feeling much better he is mommy's little helper. Thank you for your prayers!

No comments: